On June 14, 2007, I celebrated my 65th birthday. I am looking forward to at least another 33 years and thus, this is a journal of "my third act."
My gosh .... is this nice or what. Fabulous!
Man, these builders are FAST! Did you guys get to pick out your landscaping plants or is that set up in the contract?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sorry, the post that was deleted was the same one I had posted. Hit "publish" twice before it posted. Part of my impatient personality? :-)
No, we didn't get to pick out the landscaping.
My gosh .... is this nice or what. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteMan, these builders are FAST! Did you guys get to pick out your landscaping plants or is that set up in the contract?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry, the post that was deleted was the same one I had posted. Hit "publish" twice before it posted. Part of my impatient personality? :-)
ReplyDeleteNo, we didn't get to pick out the landscaping.
ReplyDelete