Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stage 2-3 of Trip Southwest

On Wednesday, Nick picked me up at the airport and became my chauffeur. I asked him to stop at Van's Golf Shop where I bought a carry bag and a travel bag. I then had him take me to Costco for Airborn Express, which I couldn't find in Florida, and gym shoes so that I would have a pair to leave here in Arizona. I left my old ones in New Mexico with Erik. Do you have any idea how much room a pair of size 12 women's shoes take? A lot!!

Thursday morning, I took Taylor over to the driving range near their house. He wanted a $12 bucket of balls and I thought he wouldn't get them used before time to go to school. I was wrong...he hit them all and we still had time to chip and putt.

Mid-day, I visited grandson Daniel. That evening, Lisa, Taylor and I went to Sorreno's in Mesa where Nick works. The bill was $20.37 and I left $40. Think I am a good tipper? Yes, if it's my grandson :-)

Friday morning I went to the driving range for an hour. I should be good with all this practice. Yeah, right!

At 1 PM, Lisa and I had a meeting with Daniel's case manager. We are glad to have her on Dan's side. She seems to truly care about him.




Friday night, we had dinner at PF Chang's in Tempe.

Saturday morning, Nick, Taylor and I met Marla at Riverview in Mesa for 9 holes of golf. We then went for lunch at Rubio's. I will be with Marla until Monday. We are going to sit Drew and Kayley tomorrow afternoon so Andy and his father can go to to the Cardinals'game.

No comments:

Post a Comment