Sunday, August 12, 2018

March 18-April 1, 2018 Scottsdale, Arizona



I rented a 3-bedroom condo for two weeks near the green belt in South Scottsdale. The first week, I hiked with Marla and they had us over for dinner one night. Arne and I went to a Cubs game. We had dinner with grandson Aaron and his fiancé, Kaitlin.

On Friday night, we were joined by Erik, Kadin, Gracie and Jeffrey who were on Spring Break for the following week. We were fortunate to meet up with several couples from our church group, The Barge, with whom we had monthly potlucks for over 25 years.

Moondog and Sonia came down from Jerome for three days. We all went to Top Golf one night, joined by Mark and Marla, Nick and Sarah and Taylor.


Took many long walks along this golf course. Beautiful view of Camelback Mountain.




Visited with grandson Daniel. He was nearly killed Feb. 14 when hit by a car.








Our "Barge" friends.

Uncle Erik with Taylor

Can't believe Jeffrey hiked to the top of Camelback Mountain.





















Kids are heading to a Diamondbacks game.

No comments:

Post a Comment