I also played pickleball in the senior games. I had never played with my partner before and we finished fifth out of six teams. At least we won ONE game! Next year I can move up to the 75-79 bracket. Not sure that will help as there are lots of former tennis players here.
On June 14, 2007, I celebrated my 65th birthday. I am looking forward to at least another 33 years and thus, this is a journal of "my third act."
Sunday, June 26, 2016
Villages Senior Games
I also played pickleball in the senior games. I had never played with my partner before and we finished fifth out of six teams. At least we won ONE game! Next year I can move up to the 75-79 bracket. Not sure that will help as there are lots of former tennis players here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment