
On Saturday, Arne and I took a ride to Ocala to look at golf carts. From there we stopped by the Toyota dealer...just to look. We drove an Avalon Limited and really liked it. Being the end of the month, they were anxious to "make a deal." We went home to think about it. Monday morning, we drove back to Ocala and made a deal for the car. The Acura had 90,000 miles so it was time.
Tuesday we finally ordered a golf cart. It will be delivered in three weeks. You could say we're spending our kids' inheritance but...the US Congress is doing that for us.
I played golf yesterday and today. Today I won $$ as my team won second place and I got closest to the pin on a tough par 3. Tomorrow is Hand and Foot and Friday is golf again.
Love the car. You will like a Toyota.
ReplyDelete