Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Week-end

Mother's Day began for me on Thursday when I received a package from ProFlowers. I assumed it was from Erik as he's sent me flowers for years. I was very surprised to see that it was from Lisa. The box contained tulips, vase and small box of chocolates. She included a very nice message which brought tears to my eyes. Thank you, Lisa.
On Friday, I was about to head out for a manicure and pedicure when the UPS truck pulled up with another ProFlowers box. Thank you, Erik. I was beginning to feel like it was my funeral and very happy that indeed it was not.
Saturday's mail brought a beautiful card from Erik which brought tears to my eyes.

Sunday, Arne took me to Red Lobster as he thought the kids would like him to take me out for dinner. I thought it was good idea and had a delicious dinner of stuffed flounder and peppercorn steak. That evening, Aaron called and we chatted for quite a while. I'm very lucky to have such loving and thoughtful children. It was a great Mother's Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great mother's day celebration loved your flower pictures. They are beautiful and hopefully still going strong for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulips don't do well. I'm going to write ProFlowers and complain since it happened last year also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kids. Shows how much they love you.

    ReplyDelete