Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Day for Washing Cars

Arne and I joined the Fitness Center this morning so I now have a place to work out besides walking/jogging. We got home around 8:30, it was cloudy, and I decided to wash the Acura. The poor thing still had all of the grime from our cross country road trip. When I'd almost finished, Arne asked me to move the car so he could then wash the Corvette. I proceeded to back down the driveway, forgetting the expensive bucket I had been using was behind the car. By the time I realized it, I had put a big dent in the bucket. Needless to say, Arne was not at all happy with me. He had to go to WalMart and get a cheap $1.50 pail to wash his car. Because the sun had come out by then, he had to wait to wash the Corvette until this evening, which is a very beautiful one.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, too nice of a car to be washed with a cheap Walmart bucket.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, Arne bought a new bucket which is the same size and shape as the one I ran over...except it's orange and says Home Depot, while the other one was black with no writing. Guess this new ones not as classy but the Corvette doesn't care, as long as it's clean!

    ReplyDelete